My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Nick has not been here for over a month .. I was hoping to order two more of the same replacement seats that I bought from him a few years back .

Has anyone heard from him ?

I just sent him an e-mail

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
He has been keeping his Ebay store up and running, because I see his stuff frequently. The guy has good prices, and maybe he is just real busy.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Joe

He does have LOTS of stuff listed on e-bay .. I sent him a message and told him to check this thread

·
dirtgeezer
1,441 Posts
I think that if you go to his website there is an email contact, that is where I contact him.
Or go to The SmartFarmer web site and click on CUSTOMER SERVICE. That will open a window with a contact form.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Yes I am here I am just real busy and do not have the time to get on like I used to. I still have those seats available. However, the cost of them has gone up tremendously. If you will send me your zip I will get a total cost of 2 of them with shipping. Also will you be paying via paypal or Money order?

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
Hey Nick, Glad to hear that business is good and you are busy. Good prices and good service has apparaently paid off for you. Keep up the good work.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW thanks Nick ... I ordered this AM .. shipped already .. UPS tracking # says I will have the seats on the 16th .. great price and super quick shipping !! :bannana:

Now I would like to buy a seat for my forklift .. I will check out and see what you have ..

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got my seats today .. BUT they are yellow :crybaby: I can put yellow seats on Bolens Tractors ... I would be banned by the Bolens community !! :hide:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts