My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what everyone is using for Ag tires. Do you order them from Cub, your dealer, or do you find the correct size and get them from Tractor Supply? Just curious. I don't think the factory turf treads are going to cut it on some of our hills.
Thanks,

splinter84

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
check out our site sponsor, http://www.millertire.com/

most people are running carlisle tru-powers, but others use companies such as deestone, goodyear, or titan.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I bought my Tru-powers and v61 fronts from MILLER TIRE a forum sponser. You won't find better customer service anywhere! They were even shipped boxed. Next time I need specialty tires they'll be my 1st and probably only call.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I bought my Ags from Tucker tire, and my fronts from Miller Tire. Then, by sheer luck I checked my local tire company when I had my car in for servicing. You wouldn't believe it, but Carlisle tires at the tire dealer were much cheaper! I plan on using this to my advantage from from now on.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tractor Supply, They have the Carlisle Tru-Power and another brand. Get the Carlisles more lugs, closer spacing, squared edges. $89.99 each

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Double Dogg Dittos on millertire!

Who else do you know who gets with manufactures to make runs of NLA tires for nuts like us?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts