My Tractor Forum banner

Where do you get parts

1357 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  BushBoneYard
I need a drive belt and air filter. The tractor is a 18/42, model 6-39004. I've looked online, found a belt number, 37x26. Does this sound right? I have not found an air filter. Any suggestions?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
37x26 is the correct belt. I have a parts schematic for your tractor. If you pm an email I will send it to you. The file is to big to upload here.
air filer you well need the model /type/ code numbers if its a briggs , its found on the fan shroud either stamped in or on a tag rivited on, if its an OHV briggs it may be on the valve cover
PM sent.
Thanks for the help.
PDF is on the way.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.