My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
where could I find an electrical diagram for an 87 gt18 or gt6000 917.254410 ?

I am much in need of an electrical diagram for a 1987 gt18 or gt 6000 I am not sure which model its called...but the same thing.....its an old one but a good one!...if anyone knows of a website out there that would have this schematic...please let me know!..thanks..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Might not be using that site properly..I tried finding a manual there...or electrical diagram...how do I find it there??

·
Old as Sin
2,187 Posts
go to searsparts.com , put in your model number , and click on the digram you want to see , than you can print it out .

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes...ok..they do seem to have sort of a wiring diagram there..but its not very clear at all....

·
Premium Member
9,605 Posts
This is for a 917.255919 but close to what you need. Got it from parts direct too.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the same tractor. Diagram attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gus!..wow..thats it!!...****!..thisd is great...thanks a million..that really helps out..I tiried parts direct and they usually have a manual for most models..but I think this one is one of the few they do not have..they only had a parts diagram...at least thats all I could find...so this is fantastic..I have already printed this..now I can get to work on making this Gt run!..thank you..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts