My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there,
Shopping for a 44" snowblower for my X304.
Learned their were two different 44" models (Thanks Cornhusker & PEIDeerefan).
Searched the forum but couldn't find a relevant posting.
The Deere website doesn't seem to say either.
I found this one, he lists it as a model 44, stock number 55614.
($1300 is too much plus $250 shipping...I'll keep looking)
I THINK this is the correct one...at least from the pic it looks just like the one Cornhusker posted a pic of.
Any idea if this is correct or if not, where I might find the correct model number for the blower I need?
Please and thanks!

·
Murph
1,953 Posts
Pretty sure that's it, here's a picture of mine. I'll go check the number for you in a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Yes, that is the correct blower. You could almost buy a new blower for the price of that used one. But, looking at the picture, it looks to be in very good condition. Idler pulleys look like new which tells me it was probably kept inside or else not used very much. Paint looks good too. Only thing I see wrong is there might be a few pieces missing that mount on the tractor for the blower lift.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, that is the correct blower....You could almost buy a new blower for the price of that used one.
Thanks for confirming.
I am going to pass on it.
You are right, by the time I pay shipping I am $1400 and could get a brand new one for a little more.

·
Super Moderator
18,323 Posts
The Blower You need is M044SBF for the X300 series. Now if It's M044SBH it for a L100 thru D100 series Tractor The Blower In the Link will fit on your X304 Because the Number is M044SBF022062 :thThumbsU

For X300 series Blowers always Look for this in the SER# M044SBF (SBF)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Blower You need is M044SBF for the X300 series. For X300 series Blowers always Look for this in the SER# M044SBF (SBF)
Thanks!
Exactly what I was looking for!:thanku:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.