My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching around to start finding parts for my 1975 Economy 1614, and just figured this might be the best way- who can I call, or who has a website? The tractor is serial number 37084. The engine is a Kohler K321S, spec number 60275D, serial number 7128364.

I am looking to start with: Gas Petcock, carb rebuild kit, gasket kit for the engine, and manuals. I will also need to find a tire source for Goodyear Rib Tread, 4 ply, 4.00-12 tires.

Thanks in advance!

·
All About Orange! Too
224 Posts
Some of the engine parts you mention you can find on line at places like Jacks Small Engines and also at your local NAPA (check their small engine book). Power King specific parts you can get from Mission Manufacturing in Princton, IN. (They own all the PK parts and patents, ask for Adam) You can also find parts on e-bay, one vender is USS Supply in TX. As for tires, look at Miller Tire on this site. Good luck and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip on Napa-I never would have thought of them for stuff like this. I am getting the engine gasket set tomorrow, but they said 2 different carbs were used on that engine- one a Kohler, and I forget what he said the other could be, I think it started with a W?? Anyway, can anyone tell me which one this is?

·
Electrician
937 Posts
Its a Kohler just like mine. The other make could have been Walbro. NAPA can get alot of stuff for small engines but I found that certain brand specific parts like Kohler are much lower priced at your local kohler distributor. Most larger lawn and garden shops are Kohler dealers as well and they stock almost all the parts you would need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts