My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in NE. Alabama CUTs are hard to find .Deere,MF,NewHolland TYM,Mahindra,and Kubota .Not including CIH,McCormick or Kioti. Dealer are having trouble getting machines in stock.I was at a couple of dealers in june and the next shipment are due in September.Is this a problem everywhere. or just local?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
On my way home from Huntsville Thursday I stopped in Scottsboro at Trigreen and looked at a 3720, they had several cuts.

·
Premium Member
8,317 Posts
They seem to have enough available here in southeast PA. There's 2 JD dealers, a Kubota dealer and a Cub Cadet dealer within 10 miles of me, and they all have several outside on display whenever I drive by.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Huntsville, Al has several dealers with inventory. Barlows in Kentucky had *lots* of inventory last fall when I was there shopping. Bought a BX2660 from them and am happy with them.

·
Registered
848 Posts
On my way home from Huntsville Thursday I stopped in Scottsboro at Trigreen and looked at a 3720, they had several cuts.
I was just there last week and bought an X300 from them. Good people and an impressive dealership. They didn't seem to have a lot on the floor but it was a much more impressive dealership than anything we have around here south of ATL. They did have about four or five big tractors out front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts