733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make a self nomination

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,753 Posts
Very cool photo! :tango_face_glasses:

If we do anything now it would be spring or summer to give the members a heads up and time to collect numerous photos and choose their favorite. Many of the members have already seen the end of winter this season. Hang on to that photo and perhaps you can put it to good use next winter. :tango_face_wink:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,693 Posts
Very cool photo! :tango_face_glasses:

If we do anything now it would be spring or summer to give the members a heads up and time to collect numerous photos and choose their favorite. Many of the members have already seen the end of winter this season. Hang on to that photo and perhaps you can put it to good use next winter. :tango_face_wink:
Yep 60*F here its show season for us! Here's a pic of what we took up there!

http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1931001&thumb=1

Attachments

·
close enuff works for me
2,971 Posts
Hasn't been much of a winter in lower michigan ,,,had some nice muddy ruts in the lawn in january from parking the truck on what had been frozen lawn.

·
Father Deerest
2,696 Posts
I love the winter pics!! However this was a topic of discussion a while back and shot down because some members weren't able to participate. If there was a photo contest of a working machine whether in the dirt, snow, or otherwise where all can be part of that would be a good idea.
To the Mods hold a poll for suggested contests, mull it over for rules and if it can be set-up for all to be part of I think that would boost member's moral and draw in more for lively discussions. Great thread and glad to be part of such a fun and Friendly Forum. Keep up the great job!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts