My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They used to have the best prices on Lawnboy and other brand replacement parts. I know they moved to Florida, but I seem to see that they have closed. Any recommendation as to another similar multi-make low price parts vendor?

·
Registered
847 Posts
They used to have the best prices on Lawnboy and other brand replacement parts. I know they moved to Florida, but I seem to see that they have closed. Any recommendation as to another similar multi-make low price parts vendor?
late 2017 or early 2018. try mfgsupply.com

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,885 Posts
Oh man, I didn't know that. Yeah they were great! Thanks for the tip on the new supply hotajax. I sure miss being able to buy new pistons for my old D series projects for around 15 bucks. Hopefully I have enough scrounge to last me for the rest of my days.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sure do hope that partzilla and ereplacement parts are not the only game in town for Lawn Boy parts.
I got some stuff from partzilla not too long ago, and as I recall, they were quite reasonable. I agree about ereplacement parts, but somebody has got to pay for them to keep all those parts in stock.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
hello there all
i would like to help you lawn-boy mower guys out there
check with old lawn-boy and graveyard mowers he has
nos lawn-boy parts to sell i have bought lawn-boy parts
from him aka Sam just bought a nos piston it is a three
ring piston you guys can email me through his graveyard
lawn-boy mowers he may have what you need if you have a
lawn-boy mower that uses points he has them and gasket sets
just to name a few parts nos rings pm me if you need any help
to get a hold him your lawn-boy friend Scott aka lbuser64

·
Registered
847 Posts
RCPW.COM most definitely has LB parts. I don't know what price level they sell at, but they have them. FOR SURE!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been able to find many parts on Partstree.com, but I'm talking mainly gaskets, cables, and carb parts. I don't think they list much availability for things like pistons, rings, and rods. However, I have seen bearings still available for F-engines. It may not be the best website to find parts for the older stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts