My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ManCave Dweller
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crybaby:Good Day There Fellers!
Boy I need some wider front and rear Wheels and Tires for my YM1610d. Having all kinds of problems with the narrow ones and “Rice Bars” Treads. Would Love someway to put R4’s on it without having to give up much of my ‘Minnow Fishing Money’.
Any I.D.’s?

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Well Charlie,

Take a look at Aaron Murry's package from his place (Hoye Tractor Parts).

This is not cheap! It is however, the best I've seen that converts the aggressive wheel/tire combination into a much wider and less impact to your ground. It's also calculated for the correct rolling circumference to 4WD.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73130&d=1248518820

Mark

·
ManCave Dweller
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once again Mr. Yanny comes through! Exactly what I needed. The fronts on his 1610d are good for me, I will contact them for R4 compatibility on the Rears. I had borrowed a Case IH, JD and Farmtrac before to work my other Small Farm prior to my Yanny Purchase, and the R4's on the back of those were the best combination for that Property as the Big Case IH I used once with R1 Ags tore up the Sandy Soil real bad. Fronts don't need an aggressive tread. As for Pricing – In my Engineering experience – Cheap is not always the best way - Good Value and a Good Product - Well Designed for Good Money - is closer to my Dogma! Thank Again Mark!:thThumbsU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts