My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm kinda new here. I was wondering if anybody knows if a transmission from a Wheelhorse 819-H will work with a Wheelhorse GT - 14. I'm not too familiar with them since I tend to play with the green and yellow tractors. Thanks, Jon :thanku:

·
Wheel Horse Junkie!
158 Posts
There was not an 819-H.....if you could find your serial/part #'s.......possibly on the seat pan and post those that would get us started in the right direction. If they are not there check under the dash or on the side of the dash.:trink39:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
the GT 14 has a auto tranny just about all its own I can tell you the 520,417,300 series want work But you can conver it over to a eight speed

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, sorry bout that. It is a 518 - H. I was going by the pictures I took and they weren't very clear.:fing20:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Some 518's use the light duty Eaton 700 and some use the heavier Eaton 1100. The 700's do not have a hydraulic lift and the 1100's do. Neither will fit the GT-14 without a lotttt of work.

Garry

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmm. ok, thanks. I don't have the seat pan for this tractor so I don't have much info. How do I tell the difference between the two transaxles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts