My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your pictures of your Wheel Horse's here! Restored, non-restored, running, non-running, at work, or at show. Post them here!! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! If it ain't a Horse, forget about it!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a really cool website! I really enjoyed the custom section! There's lots of cool stuff on there!

·
close enuff works for me
3,148 Posts

wheelhorse 308-8 ,,slightly modified (was very rough when I started,originally I bought the tractor to pull the engine and scrap it) It ran a drove so well I fixed it up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

wheelhorse 308-8 ,,slightly modified (was very rough when I started,originally I bought the tractor to pull the engine and scrap it) It ran a drove so well I fixed it up.
I love that tractor! It looks like a scaled down version of a big Ford tractor! Sweet!! Look's really awesome!! :thThumbsU

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
VERY nice Wheel Horse Model 8N deereboy55 :D

That hood looks very good. I like the detail in it, good job.
Dave

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,837 Posts
That's suh-weet! Very nice job :thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
For some reason I cant pull up the link. Oh well....Ill try again later on.

In the meanwhile, here are my three. The Non Identical Twins (C-101's) and my 416-H I call the backwards Pheonix since it didnt rise from the ashes but rose from under an inch coating of bird droppings. Its a little cleaner now, lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Here my C-120/180. I was installing a 18 HP Vanguard when this picture was taken.

This was taken right after I painted it. Had a 16 HP Vanguard in it then.

I made a few modifications to the front wheels a tie rods. 3500# spindles and 6 ply rated trailer tires. I had a bad wheel that would not hold the bearing and it cut up my spindle. The tie rod keep falling off and the front tires would not hold air got tired of try to piece it back together ever time I mowed. That was in 1989, it drives and steers like it has power steering. I have though about reinforcing the spindles up to the tie rod arms just have never got around to it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here is some of my collection that started 4 years ago, my first Wheel Horse was a C160, now I have many more, RJ35 RJ58 701 633 653 753 604 654 704 854 856 857 1055 657 Reo (rear engine rider) C121 C81 C141 D200(2 of these with attachments) Charger 10 and several parts mowers (C120 C121 857 Lawn Rangers x3)

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here are some more pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here is a good place to go for pictures of all the models Wheel Horse made
http://whtractor.15.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=29
The site is down for some reason they have a temporary one called Red Square Jr. but they have a security gimmick to sign up I can't understand what they are saying:banghead3 I am a red Square member already:fing32:

Here are some pictures of my herd:fing32:

Ejoy the pictures:thThumbsU
Chas

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here are a few more....do you want more???

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here are a few more, the first two pictures are from a show I took my children and some of my collection to...we were getting ready to drive the 701 in the parade.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those are some awesome tractors guys! Hopefully I will get my tractor looking as good as your guys one of these days! Thanks for posting guys! Keep the pictures coming everyone! Can't wait to see your Wheel Horse's!

·
Registered
220 Posts
The site is down for some reason they have a temporary one called Red Square Jr. but they have a security gimmick to sign up I can't understand what they are saying I am a red Square member already
The server at redsquares forum host "forumer" is down....in fact several are down at forumer.
The new site isn't intended to be a replacement, more of a place for people to come & check in with other RS member till forumer hopefully gets things squared away.
If your haveing problems send me a PM & I can try to help.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are some awesome tractors! I enjoy the 754 in the first picture and the last one! What model is the last tractor? Is it a suburban?

·
Registered
31 Posts
The server at redsquares forum host "forumer" is down....in fact several are down at forumer.
The new site isn't intended to be a replacement, more of a place for people to come & check in with other RS member till forumer hopefully gets things squared away.
If your haveing problems send me a PM & I can try to help.
:thanku:But I got on finally:thThumbsU

Chas

1 - 20 of 123 Posts