My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Too funny. For goodness sake, don't spill any on the tractor -- it's so dang clean!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too funny. For goodness sake, don't spill any on the tractor -- it's so dang clean!
Thank you
If you wanna see what it looked like a week after I took it home check on YOU TUBE for WHEEL HORSE BLADE. It was not painted yet and I had just gotten the engine working

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was drinkin' fish 'n catchin' beer when I saw your post.

I did download your video for future reference. Do you think a wagon would've been necessary if you had backyard company?

Need more than a six pack fo' sure!

Yeah, don't spill suds on the Horse! Suds are for sippin'! :howdy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was drinkin' fish 'n catchin' beer when I saw your post.

I did download your video for future reference. Do you think a wagon would've been necessary if you had backyard company?

Need more than a six pack fo' sure!

Yeah, don't spill suds on the Horse! Suds are for sippin'! :howdy:
Yeah well Ididnt bother hooking the trailer on there it was a spur of the moment thing :)

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Thank you
If you wanna see what it looked like a week after I took it home check on YOU TUBE for WHEEL HORSE BLADE. It was not painted yet and I had just gotten the engine working
Oh, yeah...the red sure beats the yellow.
The chest pounding is a nice addition...gave me a big smile!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, yeah...the red sure beats the yellow.
The chest pounding is a nice addition...gave me a big smile!
I just hate people that throw any color paint on things or that smears rustoleum with a brush everywhere. Whats so hard in buying a color that is close to original instead of making things ugly-er?

As for the chest pounding its a trade mark :fing32: Im new to GTs and every time I get something working I'm very proud. Dont ya go stealing my style now! :Stop::sidelaugh

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
As for the chest pounding its a trade mark :fing32: Im new to GTs and every time I get something working I'm very proud. Dont ya go stealing my style now! :Stop::sidelaugh
Naaaahhh.....more like forehead slap when I suddenly remember what I forgot to connect!
ME----> :fing20:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts