My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, im chandler i am only 15 but have a good collection going. i have restored a 1963 wheel horse 33E lawn ranger, a 1965 wheel horse lawn ranger, but i also just got a 1974 wheel horse c-160 8-speed im going to restore. i also have a rare sears super 12 hydro-trac, and a Bolens 600. i do this all myself, motor work the sandblasting, priming, and paint :)

·
Premium Member
22,045 Posts
Greetings, Chandler. Nice to have you here. Sounds like you have got some good skills developing at a young age. We have a good number of young fellows here that are quite competent at many different mechanical aspects. Enjoy your visits.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, my first motors i ever took apart were push mower motors! i first took them apart when i was 5 i didnt always get them back together whenn i was that little thow :)

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Chandler, we are glad to have you here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could you guys help me? i have a tractor my neighbour gave me for free i took it home and got it going only after working on it for 10 mins haha, but its called a sears silver bullet it has badges like a car on it that say that. i was wondering if you could help me find info on it i cant find it anywhere? and sorry there's probably a place to post this but i have to find my way around the site first

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.