My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, today I hit the 50 hr service. I changed engine oil and filter, everything was full and checked out ok. Next I changed the hydraulic oil and filter. I bled everything like I was supposed to with the engine running, open valve until I see air bubbles come out, keep bleeding until no more air bubbles come out, shut engine off, close valve. I did that. Next I started it back up and let it idel for several minutes while operating my FEL and my 3ph. I dont know if my 3ph and my FEL previously wouldn't operate together or not, but I noticed it today/tonight while operating everything. Is it normal for your 3ph not to work while you are moving your FEL? As soon as I stop moving the FEL, the 3ph will kick back in and go up. It never drops, it just stops until the FEL stops moving. Sorry for the run on sentences, I'm ****** off right now b/c I dont know if I broke something or if it has always been like that, I have never used them at the same time so I dont know. :banghead3:banghead3

·
22,785 Posts
I believe that's normal.

It's probably plumbed with the valves in series the same as my GC2310. Since the loader is first in the circuit, it gets first priority for oil. Especially if the loader valve has power beyond circuitry.

·
M***ey Ferguson Owner
37 Posts
Agreed... When the loader is operating, the backhoe is not. As Bob stated, they are likely plumbed in series. After all, the pump can only supply a certain amount, so in order to provide the required pressure where needed, one needs to wait for the other to complete their task.

-Thom

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I guess that is good news for me then. : ) Thank you all for you help, I sure thought I had broken something on it - would be about right - need to top it off, and I'll be good to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts