My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would throw one out here to the experts.

My aunt just called me from northern michigan (Kalkaska) and asked me to try and get the general value of a tractor that her neighbor will be selling tomorrow or the next day.

This is the only information I have: Its a simplicity sovereign 7119 .... probably from the mid 80's. There is no mowing deck. It has a 3 foot snowblower and was used just for clearning snow. Apparently it has a nice enclosure (not sure if it was purchased or constructed). The machine is a 20hp ...though she didnt know what type of motor. I guess its in excellent condition and runs real good. Kalkaska get their fair share of snow in the winter but it's probably got alot less usage (hours) than would a tractor with a mower deck ....though I know a deck also adds value.

Also, I guess its a hydro and the guy kept the machine garaged and clean ....really took care of it. I guess he is currently living in Ohio and selling his place in Kalkaska Michigan. I noticed another posting on this forum talking about a similar tractor (with a smaller engine and not as clean).

Whats it worth? I guess it's a much bigger machine than the Allis 912 I just received.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Allis 912 = Simplicity 7112, same as the 7119 with a bigger motor. Depending on condition, maybe 800 or so for the tractor, maybe 40% more with the blower and cab. It'll bring more in some parts of the country than others, and who and how many are interested in it. Bottom line is its worth whatever you can get for it. Asking prices seem to be in the $1000 - 1200 for what you have, actual selling prices may or may not reflect that.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Allis 912 = Simplicity 7112, same as the 7119 with a bigger motor. Depending on condition, maybe 800 or so for the tractor, maybe 40% more with the blower and cab. It'll bring more in some parts of the country than others, and who and how many are interested in it. Bottom line is its worth whatever you can get for it. Asking prices seem to be in the $1000 - 1200 for what you have, actual selling prices may or may not reflect that.
I dont own the 7112 though i do have a 912 (recently aquired). Ive never actually seen the 7112. My aunt up north told me that it was bigger than my 912 though i figured they were the same size (i was fairly certain my 912 was actually equivilant to a 7000 series simplicity). Her next door neighbor will be selling it very soon.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll get you in contact with her and her neighbor. Im not sure what he'll be asking but i guess its in excellent shape. Probably very low hours because it was just used for snow removal on a small lot

I'll inform her of this information tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
700 series allis is 7000 series simplicity. 900 series allis is 7100 series simplicity. Mix and match kohler and briggs and the later has hyfro lift in th 916 and higher like the 7116. Below may be a shuttle, could be wrong. This and a buck and a half will get you a coffee ;~)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts