My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a used Hydra bagger for sale and was wondering what you guys think it's worth? He says it's complete and in good working condition. Any help would be great.

Thanks Jason

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Those are tougher to find in Rody than in MN.

I see quite a bit of offerings around here for Case Ingy parts and tractors. Kind of odd there is so many tractors here, but no dealer in the entire state. I picked up my 222 with a deck snowcaster tiller sleeve hitch and pto for 400, Then I sold the tiller for 300. Now I have a nice little 100 dollar 222 to keep my well equipped 446 company.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I did buy it, I just couldn't stop myself! It's a B98 B in pretty good shape, I'll just need to get two quick connects. It's got one or two small dings in it but no big deal. I got got it for $450 plus I got five different early cub manuals, I mess around with them too. Stuff like this don't come around to often on the East coast, seems like all the good deals are in the mid west. :trink40:

·
Registered
149 Posts
:woohoo1:Oldbones,

I think you got a great deal. Did you get the bracket that attaches to the tractor too? I have bee putting together a hydrabagger for my 446 and just paid $400.00 for a new motor. I got the cover and housing for cheap as part of a lot of parts but had to buy the bags and frames new at $256.00. So all in all I have $656.00 into mine and it is pretty much new. You bought it in Norton right?---If I had not been into this one I would have been racing there for it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it came from Norton and I did get every thing except the ends of the hydraulic lines. I won't be able to get them until Monday so I'll get it mounted today. He has a cab too but I'm tapped out, need to sell some stuff!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts