My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am looking for new tire on John Deere 210 snowblower so i just wondering
Tru power will work better than regular tires with chain? also what about front tires?

My Driveway is flat no hills

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
Here is a Older Picture of my 140H3 with Rib's On the Front
There Vredestein from are site Supporter Miller Tire http://www.millertire.com/:thThumbsU I think the Vredestein Look Better than the Old Tri Rib Myself

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
Correct On the tire size Oh You will also Need Tubes with the Vredestein in that size Those Farm and Fleet style Ribs Tend to ware smooth rather quickly were the Vredestein seem to ware Rather well Over time. Those that are Mounted I think I Bought in the summer of 2009 and they still Look New the 140 and the 140 Get's a lot of Use In my 3 acre Garden and the 140 steers very well with Them In the winter when I have the Front Blade Mounted :thThumbsU

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Correct On the tire size Oh You will also Need Tubes with the Vredestein in that size Those Farm and Fleet style Ribs Tend to ware smooth rather quickly were the Vredestein seem to ware Rather well Over time. Those that are Mounted I think I Bought in the summer of 2009 and they still Look New the 140 and the 140 Get's a lot of Use In my 3 acre Garden and the 140 steers very well with Them In the winter when I have the Front Blade Mounted :thThumbsU

ok thank for info.. i will make sure get new 2 tube and 2 tires also i am looking for extra rims too so i can change when spring coming i just wondering does my old tire has tube inside too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.