Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
That's easy, Keep a couple spare complete tractors. :tango_face_smile:
yup.. I do that.. for mowin I have 3 machines.. all the same model but different years.. I also have a set of 'Quins'.. same brand... same model.. 4 of them r also the same year made.. the 'Quins' go to my tractor shows..

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
Nothing like having a tractor for every attatchment!...and the ability to use one of them as a back up unit if one decides to expire at an inconvenient time (like the middle of a blizzard!)...I like sticking to one brand and type of tractor so the impliments are able to be swapped freely among them..

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
Nothing like having a tractor for every attatchment!...and the ability to use one of them as a back up unit if one decides to expire at an inconvenient time (like the middle of a blizzard!)...I like sticking to one brand and type of tractor so the impliments are able to be swapped freely among them..
my 'Quins do that.. one will b shown with a blower.. one a blade.. then 2 with a deck.. & the final one wears ags on all 4's.. no deck or attachment.. even have the nice chrome hub caps for some of them..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts