My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear PTO on the GT20 spins at 3250rpm, but every 3 point attachment out there requires an input speed of 540. Can anyone here share with me attachments they have found that this tractor can support, or has anyone figured out how to attach a 6:1 reduction drive so that more generic attachments can be used?

·
1988 GT20
78 Posts
Using the catergory O three point hitch you can attach a tiller, and a lawn vac.

Ariens also did produce a 3250 rpm to 540 rpm attachment for the front, and with a little effort can set up to be used on the rear.

I have also used my rear PTO to run a hydraulic pump for my log splitter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
At 3250 rpm, you could also use it to run a generator, but you might have to come up with a gearbox or pulley set to reverse direction. You could also use a post hole digger as the mother of all drill presses...

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
You could use a 2000RPM tiller at 2/3rds throttle,I'm getting ready to set one up that way for cultivating between rows.I run it only about 2" deep to kill the weeds and the faster turning will be good

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I use the bagger all the time for grass cutting, it stands the grass right up and the rollers can be set to add stripping pattern works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts