My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I see this wheelhorse tractor for sale not to far from me but it does not list the model number, or really any useful info. Would you guys know approximately which model it is? I would rather one from the 50's early 60's but this does have a rounded hood

Attachments

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
looks like a lawn ranger from 1965-1968 theres a tag were your left knee would hit the hood stand theres numbers on there post them then I can lett you what you have

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry I don't own the tractor to get the numbers off it. I asked them for the numbers but they can't find any on the tractor, probably been painted a few times. they did give me the number off the kohler engine if it helps any
K181T
30537D
I know it is a 8hp kohler but I didn't try looking any farther into it yet. They want $500 for it and a cart which seems pretty high for what it is, no mention of a mower deck

·
from South Jersey
601 Posts
I know it is a 8hp kohler but I didn't try looking any farther into it yet. They want $500 for it and a cart which seems pretty high for what it is, no mention of a mower deck
Well it should have had a Tecumseh H-60, not original, not the prettiest thing, so yeah $500 is a lot high.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am thinking of leaving it where it is or offering something like $200-250 for it without the cart, probably won't bite but I am not out nothing either way

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'd pass on the whole deal an wait until you can find a WH Tractor instead of a mower or what ever cobbeled up thing that is........IMO

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd pass on the whole deal an wait until you can find a WH Tractor instead of a mower or what ever cobbeled up thing that is........IMO
I asked about the tractor without the cart but apparently it was free anyway. I think I will forget about the tractor and like you said wait for a better horse to come along

·
Wheel Horse Junkie!
158 Posts
I asked about the tractor without the cart but apparently it was free anyway. I think I will forget about the tractor and like you said wait for a better horse to come along
Good choice!:thThumbsU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts