• other

Votes: 8 9.4%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
At least one of each.

1 gravely powered two-wheel, a C-8.
2 four wheel tractors, a G16 and an 812.
2 Kohler powered two-wheel, a C10A and 5660
and I puchased a Z150 last year.

·
Super Moderator
32,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pgerhard said:
At least one of each.

1 gravely powered two-wheel, a C-8.
2 four wheel tractors, a G16 and an 812.
2 Kohler powered two-wheel, a C10A and 5660
and I puchased a Z150 last year.
:Welcome: Pgerhard. Boy I am a lightweight!!!

Feel free to tell us a little about them

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
What I have (Gravelys)

3 Gravely 2 wheelers. All are electric start. All have govenors,remote pto,hitches and dual wheels. 2 are C8's 7.6hp and my pride and joy a 6.6 hp LI. All three run mint. I have A 30" brush hog, 2 carts, (1 wood and 1 metal) rotary plow,rotary cultivator, stump grinder,reel mower, snow/dirt blade, sweeper,and a steering sulky. - Kris :D

·
Super Moderator
32,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
krislu said:
3 Gravely 2 wheelers. All are electric start. All have govenors,remote pto,hitches and dual wheels. 2 are C8's 7.6hp and my pride and joy a 6.6 hp LI. All three run mint. I have A 30" brush hog, 2 carts, (1 wood and 1 metal) rotary plow,rotary cultivator, stump grinder,reel mower, snow/dirt blade, sweeper,and a steering sulky. - Kris :D

Welcome to MTF krislu!!!

Quite the collection you have there, and the cream of the crop also!! :fing32: :fing32:

I have been looking into getting a stump grinder also. What model do you have? How do you like it? Any reason I should pass on getting one?

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Paul. It's nice to be here. We have to get this forumn going! The stump grinders are not Gravely manufactured. They are after market. The two guys making them are Dan Denny ( I have Dan's) and the newer one out is Shaun Kohlbus'. Shaun's is the more impressive looking of the two. I have not used Shaun's but I can speak of Dan's and it is awesome! It works, no problems. Every so often you have to stop and sweep away the chips so you can see what you are aiming for but the thing is good, I highly recommend one. There both about the same price ($300) I have met both fellas and they both are good people. Take your pick. - Kris :)

·
Super Moderator
32,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it was Dave who I had been emailing to about it. Realy looks like a nice unit, and a great price. I have a TON of stump on the small size. To big to easyly pull, but to small and to many to pay some one to grind. I figure for the cost of renting one for a weekend, I can have my own, and use it whenever I have the time.

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
stump grinder

Paul- I would have never paid anyone or rented or certainly bought a dedicated stump grinder but as an attachment for the Gravely it is a perfect fit. The price is affordable (imho) and it is small in size so it is easy to store when not in use. I can send you pics if you want. Let me know. - Kris :D

·
One of the First 500
2,642 Posts
'51 L
'63 LI
'47 L rust bucket....for now!
3 30" mowers (one with heavy blade...for now!..too.)
snow blade
tool holder
rotary plow
steering sulky
and a frame that slides into the steering sulky with two push mowers and casters that'll give me a 66 inch cut.Kind of a poor man's ZTR...but it's FUN to drive!!

·
high-tech *******
7 Posts
i have a 1986, 8179-g, 4 wheeler. it has a 17 hp kolher and hydraulics lift. i have a 50" grass deck and a 48" snow blower for it. i also custom built a snow plow for it with power angle. i also have a curtis cab and a 500 watts of light on the front of it for plowing at night. i posted pics of it on the old site just before it closed, i will repost them here soon!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
yes they all run,but three came in baskets and had to be put together. i found a lot of info on gravelyinfo.com. greta bunch of guys with a lot of patience. i'll try and post pics later.

·
Registered
21 Posts
8163-b I used it once this winter,so little snow a good push broom would have been cheaper :duh: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/eddyman/DSC04991.jpg[/url]

·
Old New Guy
94 Posts
ZT 1944 - love it

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
1980 5660 With 12 HP Kohler K Model
40 inch Commercial (Kidney) Deck
32 inch 2 Stage Snowblower
48 inch Blade
All with attachment with Qwick-Hitch
Picture with Deck is in the Gallery
I will take another when I put the blower on for the winter.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts