My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been left the task of chosing our new machine at work and have narrowed it down to the john deere 2305 t.l.b or the kubota bx 25 t.l.b. and just not sure which one to go with has anyone on here had the chance at running both of them what were your experience with each one this machine will also have a snowblower att,and belly finish mower att. ,4-5' brush mower att. it will also have the quick connect for the front loader and backhoe thanks

·
Just passing through
8,422 Posts
i have been left the task of chosing our new machine at work and have narrowed it down to the john deere 2305 t.l.b or the kubota bx 25 t.l.b. and just not sure which one to go with has anyone on here had the chance at running both of them what were your experience with each one this machine will also have a snowblower att,and belly finish mower att. ,4-5' brush mower att. it will also have the quick connect for the front loader and backhoe thanks
Now compare the local green and orange dealerships...;)

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
I think it boils down to which dealer you feel the most comfortable with and then get some seat time on both units. Put all in prospective and then decide. You can't go wrong with either one you choose, IMO.

·
W5CPT
190 Posts
I recently, like you found myself in the very same position. Two things swayed my choice. Both dealers were close and very accommodating, so that didn't do it. But the Kubota dealer required Kubota insurance @ $850 over the life of the loan and the JD offered JD insurance for $200 for the same period (5 yr.). And the bucket on the 2305 is removable from the FEL arms while the Kubota was not. The prices (minus the insurance issue) were within $100 of each other.

The second issue (the bucket) was the clincher.

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
Clint, that is interesting on the insurance. I did check and took out JD insurance. BTW it is an all-risk policy.

I also did not know about the bucket. A member here, Ensoll (Chris) is in process of making me some pallet forks for my FEL.:fing32:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well went to the local jd dealer today and ordered our new 2305 with the following att. 54''belly mower,4' rotary mower for out back,wood chipper,47''snowblower,along with the cx200 front loader and backhoe oh and a curtis cab with heat and defrost for the winter duties

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Congrats and be sure to share some pics when your "dream machine" arrives!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts