My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
ha ha i like it i can relate to that heres the story:

well me and some buddies were campin in my friends grampas woods behind the wheat field. well time came to head to the house to swipe some hotdogs out of gramps fridge, so me and my friend hopped in the truck and started across the field. We saw some standing water so we tried to go around it little did we know that the ground wasnt much better there either. So we punched through the soft sod and ended up stuck to the frame. Then we got the tractor (old farmall) not very big but shouldve been enough. WRONG, the tractor got stuck trying to pull the truck out. Then we got another guys big lifted jeep and we got that stuck trying to get the tractor out. So then we went and got my friends grampa to call his friend to get the big farm tractor and come pull everything out. Then we got it all. Then 2 days after that my friends grampa was quite mad at us for tearin up his field. So we had to go back and fill in the BIG ruts with shovels that took about 3 hours to do. And then we got outas there before we could make anymore trouble. oh yea we cant camp there anymore either oh well moral of the story is dont tear up an old guys field with your truck :ROF

·
Registered
277 Posts
ooooo can i have your truck? or is it not a package deal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts