My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am going to start building a house. I am willing to go as far as I have to to get a tractor. I just want to know what I should get. I would prefer a Deere because I am familiar with Deeres. It needs to have a front loader and dig about 4 feet sometime 6 feet. I am also going to need a truck that can haul it and my 40' fifth wheel travel trailer. a small tractor will probably do. Like a ranch tractor. I need a front loader and backhoe. I am able to choose the truck easily. I need a tractor that will do this any recomendations. (Money isn't a problem)
Travis and Rheonna

·
Registered
152 Posts
Maybe you should look at a 970 or something like that. I have one and it does all that work. As far as the truck I am not sure if you want a brand new truck but I have heard alot of compliments on the 6.7L diesel since it sounds like money isn't a problem. Plus you can get a crew cab and have room for your little dogs.
Trav

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am thinking about that on the diesel truck. That might be a good choice on tractor at least I would be able to pull it on a smaller trailer if I need it service. But I want all options so what else is there out there.
Travis and Rheonna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.