1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
...knows the muffin man.
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I don't know what it is, but how could you go wrong for a buck & a quarter!:fing02:

·
...knows the muffin man.
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got an email out to the guy, no response as of yet, I agree... but I am sure someone where knows what it is and can give me some great info on it!

·
certified tractor nut
1,424 Posts
looks like a jacobson to me

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Well Seedspreader you are not too far from me. My "hill Farm"s is in Napoli, my "flat Farm " is in Eden and I live in Derby.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
And that looks like a 2-stage blower, too!
Sweeeeeet!

·
Tech Nerd Tractor Convert
1,388 Posts
Whatever it is, those pics are 18 mos old (or he doesn't have the date set right in his camera). If it's been sitting outside all that time without running, hopefully it's still in as good (or bad) of shape as in the pics...

·
Junk Collector
420 Posts
Judging by the grill setup I would have to say Dynamark.

·
Parts Robber
171 Posts
It's a Dynamark / Noma If you plan on mowing with it check the deck out good. The spindles can be hard to come by for some of them. Couldn't go too wrong for the price with blade and 2 stage blower. It looks to be a lawn tractor though so if it's been used with those attachments much it may be pretty well worn out.

·
Registered
821 Posts
A snow blower? What's that? I think I heard of one of those once. Looks like it might be good for pickin cotton though.
Are you sure it ain't a cotton picker?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Looks like a dynamark to me too, I have one that has the "ground engaging" trans- cast iron and big, but this one pictured is newer. May have that trans though. These are a cheaper brand, like the Murrarys with stamped frame and front axle. I use mine now just for snowplowing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts