My Tractor Forum banner

what is it called?

877 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  LLigetfa
On the back side of the dash on my craftsman 18hp garden tractor, model# 917.255930, There is an object where the gas line goes in and 2 lines exit. The owner's manual doesn't label this part.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.