My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Which model of sickle bar is this? There were two basic styles offered.
I'm not sure, here is a pic or two, unfortunately the ID plate has a scratch right across it which makes it completely unreadable. I do have the original manual and that would have a model number in it.

Alex

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
OK, that is the style I am looking for and I am definitely interested in the sickle bar if you would be willing to part with it separately. I would be willing to drive to CT to pick it up if the price is right. Feel free to PM me or post here what you are looking to get for it.

My neighbor has a field that is getting overgrown and I think this would work pretty well to keep it field and not forest.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Oovoo, do you want the sickle mower manual too? If not, i'd like to buy it along with the what looks like a tractor calendar.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Not my place to say, but I would assume that the manuals would go with the respective pieces of equipment.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
OK so, you have all the newer attachments- somewhat Harder to find (at least the blower and plow) - My previous price went up a couple hund... I would love to have some of that as well, but no funds currently. I am trying to get a spare 42" mower deck, and possibly Hughs Haban blower for as little as I can LOL- Me deck is from 1978 and has MANY MANY hours on it, but always has been well kept- just want a back up.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Not my place to say, but I would assume that the manuals would go with the respective pieces of equipment.
That is correct. There's a manual for each attachment.
There is also a color brochure - seen in pic - that was the tractor catalog that the tractor was bought from.

Alex

·
Member: Special K Club
1,556 Posts
There is also a color brochure - seen in pic - that was the tractor catalog that the tractor was bought from.

Alex
Alex,

Quick question for you. Do you have a scanner? & would you be willing to scan the pages of the brochure & email them to me, so that I can add it to the "Advertising & Brochures" section of http://www.searstractormanuals.com.

If you can't scan them, would you consider mailing it to me, so that I can scan & return it to you??

Dave

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

Alex
I understand. That's cool that you have a manual for each.

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Alex,

Quick question for you. Do you have a scanner? & would you be willing to scan the pages of the brochure & email them to me, so that I can add it to the "Advertising & Brochures" section of http://www.searstractormanuals.com.

If you can't scan them, would you consider mailing it to me, so that I can scan & return it to you??

Dave
:ditto::ditto:
This would be real nice for all of us information wise!!! GREAT IDEA Dave !!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Alex,

Dave
Dave,
I'd be happy to send it to you to scan if you could return it within a few days.

PM me with your address.

Alex

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Alex,

Dave
Dave I have a bunch from 1967, 1969, 1976, and maybe one or two more years. Not sure I gave you those

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Member: Special K Club
1,556 Posts
Alex,

Got home from work an hour ago and found the sears brochure in the mail.

Here's a link to it.

It's listed in the "Advertising & Brochures" section of the site, and I've added you to the contributors page.

1976 Sears tractor brochure.

James. & PTSW, I'll be PMing both of you later this evening, On my way out to help a neighbor right now.

Enjoy the brochure.

Dave

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
Alex,

Here's a link to it.

It's listed in the "Advertising & Brochures" section of the site, and I've added you to the contributors page.

James. & PTSW, I'll be PMing both of you later this evening, On my way out to help a neighbor right now.

Enjoy the brochure.

Dave
Copy PM, Over and Out!

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Nice!! Glad to have been able to see it!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Alex,

Here's a link to it.

Enjoy the brochure.

Dave

Looks Good!!

Alex

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.