My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
IMO 1300 is a little high for the package- But you have to start somewhere. I bought a compost mill (front mount old style 'chipper') for $160 a couple years ago, and sold it for $200 recently in working condition. The tractor, plow, weights, chains, and deck is worth about $500-600, Disks worth about $75, 3 point worth between $75 and $125, harrow worth about $75-125, Snowblower (if its the white one) is pretty worthless IMO but can sell for $50-$100

what I expect you'll get for offers on the whole package, $800-$1000

I would sell some attachments separately then sell the tractor, mower, plow, and snowblower with weights for about $700

You wont have trouble selling the rest.

Post more pics of you have them.

Just my $.02

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
OK so, you have all the newer attachments- somewhat Harder to find (at least the blower and plow) - My previous price went up a couple hund... I would love to have some of that as well, but no funds currently. I am trying to get a spare 42" mower deck, and possibly Hughs Haban blower for as little as I can LOL- Me deck is from 1978 and has MANY MANY hours on it, but always has been well kept- just want a back up.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Alex,

Quick question for you. Do you have a scanner? & would you be willing to scan the pages of the brochure & email them to me, so that I can add it to the "Advertising & Brochures" section of http://www.searstractormanuals.com.

If you can't scan them, would you consider mailing it to me, so that I can scan & return it to you??

Dave
Dave I have a bunch from 1967, 1969, 1976, and maybe one or two more years. Not sure I gave you those

Sent from the MTF Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.