My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a 210 that I think may go pretty low.

I don't know much about it, other than dealer says: "Mower is in running condition, battery bad, sold as is"

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Lawn Riding mower

What could it be sold for if freshing it up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
632 Posts
a 210 around here (Northeast) in average shape with a deck goes for 300-700. that tractor will need a seat ~100-150 and a battery ~$80. then who knows what else. A very good price for it would be around $200.00. I wouldn't pay more than 450.00 myself

·
Premium Member
10,304 Posts
a 210 around here (Northeast) in average shape with a deck goes for 300-700. that tractor will need a seat ~100-150 and a battery ~$80. then who knows what else. A very good price for it would be around $200.00. I wouldn't pay more than 450.00 myself
:ditto: I think you nailed it.

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! That is what I was thinking might be the case.

·
Super Moderator
16,720 Posts
I paid $200 for mine in similar shape. I'm more along the lines of $300, but I'm far from a pro with Deere values.

·
Premium Member
10,304 Posts
that is a manual lift and manual PTO model so with the seat and battery needing replaced $200 - $250 and that would be after I brought a battery and listened to the engine before I'd buy it!
Yes! Definitely make sure you hear and see it run and test all the gears before you buy. Test the variator too. The value I placed was based on a confirmed working tractor. If you can't see it run $100-200.

The seat definitely needs replacement, on the other hand, it looks like it has the plastic shift plate cover I've never actually seen in person.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Your belt tensioner knob is missing or broken as well. Personally I would start at $225 and wouldnt go no more then $300.

I paid $450 for mine and it makes that one look sick.

However, if you were to freshin it up and wanted to sell it, i've seen them go up to $700, but in really good condition.

Good luck bargaining with the dealer, most wont budge on a price (at least not around here) because they dont care if they sell that to you, they want you to buy a new one.

·
Registered
729 Posts
i agree 200-400 but the lower the better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.