My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
I think it would be a big mistake to not buy it for that kind of money. Gravely made high quality stuff and that one is going cheap.

·
HeadCase For My Ingersoll
1,359 Posts
Seems worth the money. Don't see women interested in lawn equipment very often. I'd snag her for a date of she doesn't look like Roseanne Barr.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got no spare money right now, but I don't mind spending money to make money, this would be a flip. Is there a good market for these things? Granted the season is just about over for this, the last rider I flipped took 2 weeks to sell, where as the others I've listed sold the same weekend.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
I like them for their uniqueness and heavy construction.
Be advised, repairs ( if necessary) to that shuttle shift transaxle are not for the uninitiated.
"Richards" in W.V. is the parts source

·
HeadCase For My Ingersoll
1,359 Posts
Those who know Gravely appreciate them much like those aquainted with Ingersoll. They aren't as popular as Cub or JD in my region; But they can bring decent money.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are stout tractors. They have a lower center of gravity, due to the rear mount engine, and are said to do very well in hilly country. (Don't have any hills around here on the coast of NC).
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts