My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the other brands have this thread why not our walking tractors?
I dug potatoes and harvested the onions today . The cabbage loopers are eating my kale and collards so I cut them and bagged them to kill the caterpillars on them . I got out my Grillo and tilled up the parts of my garden that is done for now

·
Gravely 2-wheeler
884 Posts
Fought with two of my Gravelys today. :mad: The '69 C8 with a sickle bar and low battery (no charging system) and the '71 C8 with a brush hog and good battery but probably weak spark. A third spare battery was also low. I eventually put the good battery in the '69 and finished mowing the field of 2' high grass that hadn't been mowed in 1 or 2 years. :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
As it is -8 C today (about 18 F), my BCS 732 has gone dormant for the winter.
2019 was the first year with a Berta 26" flail mower. Picked it up at Earth Tools in Kentucky on the way back from a road trip to the eastern states. We wanted to see 'middle America' - some beautiful states, a lot of nice people and, the biggest surprise, some good beers!

·
Gravely 2-wheeler
884 Posts
As it is -8 C today (about 18 F), my BCS 732 has gone dormant for the winter.
That temperature is cold enough for snow and BCS offers a snow blade. Keep it running all year. ⛄

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
That temperature is cold enough for snow and BCS offers a snow blade. Keep it running all year. ⛄
Good idea Paul - we have lots of snow at the moment. I prefer to use my Ariens 'snow cannon', it's a self propelled beast that throws snow a good 20 ft, so no shoveling required. :)

·
Gravely 2-wheeler
884 Posts
Good idea Paul - we have lots of snow at the moment. I prefer to use my Ariens 'snow cannon', it's a self propelled beast that throws snow a good 20 ft, so no shoveling required. :)
Ariens bought Gravely a few years ago. I don't think the Ariens "snow cannon" is a match for the Gravely snow cannon.
(video is not me) I have a Gravely snow cannon, square chute dog eater, and 2 dozer blades along with a Canadiana 8hp 25" snowblower. PaulL

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Ariens bought Gravely a few years ago. I don't think the Ariens "snow cannon" is a match for the Gravely snow cannon. I have a Gravely snow cannon, square chute dog eater, and 2 dozer blades along with a Canadiana 8hp 25" snowblower. PaulL
Now that's impressive!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts