My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,743 Posts
Picked the "chicken corn" with the WD 45 and NI 310-one row picker then chopped the stalks with the WD and woods rm-59 mower, then unhooked picker, from 45 and took drawbar off and hooked up the 3-bottom snap-coupler plow and plowed the big gardens thanks; sonny

· Registered
432 Posts
Took my 55 CA for a trail ride around my property. It's only a play toy, but would like to eventually find a 2 bottom plow for it once I finish restoring it.
That way the Kubota won't have to do all the work.

Attachments

· Registered
432 Posts
Thank you. Pics are from a couple months ago (because there is no snow on the ground.)

I just got the tractor this last fall. I always wanted an antique tractor and came across this deal. It needs new rear rims. I'm going to start working on it in the spring. It runs really nice.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone. Long time reader and took the plunge to become family, New member here.
I took all my old gals out and changed fluids minus “final” rear bull gears on the b. Then lubed all the zerk fittings ran some sea foam and drove them around the trails I’ve build aka my tractor trails. Will be using the 710 today with the rear tiller and the 3414s dozer blade to grade some top soil.

Exciting week ahead

I’m orange blooded and have all ALLIS products and simplicity.

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi Allis Chalmers and View attachment 2460017 ..thank you for joining us here...I am a Simple / AC fan myself...they are great machines made to last a long time
Hey Mark
My B is a 39 and still pulling firewood by the cord and entertaining my young daughter. I think I’m going to change some parts this winter and give her the paint she deserves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.