My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
881 - 894 of 894 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
Not mine. She's a beaut.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
No, sadly. But that looks to be in really nice shape! I suspect it's probably had some help with the paint.

·
Ejl in Pa.
534 Posts
Very nice restoration. Don't think he'll get anywhere near his asking price of 5K for a 20 year old tractor with attachments.

·
Registered
Cub Cadet models 3240 & 2165
189 Posts
As far as paint work, I think that the grill and snowblower have been painted. He does not show the deck or mention hours though.

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Yeah, I noticed the lack of diff lock. Still, you get the strong rear end, frame, and tranny. The single lever on the left is for what, engaging the blades?

And I'm not actually shopping, it just came up in a search, and seemed like a good deal, if it could help someone.

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
Yeah, I noticed the lack of diff lock. Still, you get the strong rear end, frame, and tranny. The single lever on the left is for what, engaging the blades?

And I'm not actually shopping, it just came up in a search, and seemed like a good deal, if it could help someone.
That's the hydraulic deck lift lever. You can see 3 slots. That's for expansion.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Yum, hydraulics! Oh well :) At least I can use electric items, even if they're not as impressive as hydraulic versions. And I can disconnect mine without making a mess, I suppose. Gotta look for the silver linings.

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
Yum, hydraulics! Oh well :) At least I can use electric items, even if they're not as impressive as hydraulic versions. And I can disconnect mine without making a mess, I suppose. Gotta look for the silver linings.
I can also disconnect without making a mess. Hydraulic QDs.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle

Reactions: RedOctobyr

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Maybe someday I'll get to upgrade to something with hydraulics. But for now? Electricity! That's the wave of the future, boys, yessir.

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
881 - 894 of 894 Posts