You're doing awesome work on that thing Ken. I don't remember if you've done it but one spot that needs attention on these is where the steering shaft goes into the box.Changed out the 4 dreaded bolts, 2.75 long grade 8 with a jam nut and red loctite. It had black grade 8 with loctite but they were not all that tight and were not hard to get out. It is in good shape, so just seals and bolts for this project. I do not have a work bench with a a vice so it was a challenge to find a way to hold it for tightening. B440 gave me the idea on how to hold it for putting the smaller half of the case on. Ready for some paint now.
View attachment 2513174
View attachment 2513175
View attachment 2513176
View attachment 2513178
The grease is dried out to paste. I took my 3205's apart because the steering was binding and put new grease in it. I also did a BFB in the tilt mechanism because that's where my binding was happening.