Looking good man. I really need to see that with the side panels on. Tell that chicken to get on the ball and hatch them chicks out.More work done to the 3240. Here's what the rear fender looked like before. The previous owner painted over the original color with a lighter yellow, or it faded.
I am using the Majic Cub Yellow from TSC, but I did also spray paint over it with a clear lacquer.
The front lights are nothing more than DRLs on my machine, so this area got painted black just to tidy it up a little.
Hood and nose back on. I cleaned up the headlight lens as best I could. I think Steve Urquell had a good idea with the black hood like the Yanmar Cubs. A blue or white Cub Cadet decal would probably look good here, maybe even with some yellow accents.
I had to remake the electrical wires for the rear lights again and tried to do a better job.
It did come out better, but I wired up one light incorrectly and killed it. I'll have to get another set eventually, but at least one rear light is working.
I mounted up the rear fender. For now, I left the mudflap off. It was very rigid, interfering with the levers, and looked pretty beat up.
Rear tires back on, levers on, seat on; I'm getting excited!
I should be able to try out the 3-point hitch, if it stops raining.
Things still left to do:
Install the front wheel weights.
Mount the rototiller.
Paint the side covers. Those would have been done with the fender, but my wife has been using them as a temporary fence around a hen who's been hatching eggs.