My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
14261 - 14280 of 14280 Posts

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,808 Posts
I picked up a 110 rf today, I think its a '63.
No matter what year it winds up being,

Congratulations!:dancingpa

Oh, and, of course!

:wwp:

edit - I spy, with my little eye, something that is... GREEN AND YELLOW!

(If you've got questions, or just wanna show it off, start yourself up a thread and we'll come on by!)

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,808 Posts
It's got the 5 bolt hubs
And I THINk, zooming in on the pic, that it might have welded footrests... Which would make it a '67 possibly. Still and all, heckuva good deal at that price with the integral/sleeve hitch AND the skinny front rims! :thThumbsU

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,240 Posts
I'll get the numbers tomorrow, I'm still just estatic that I picked up a round fender with an integral hitch for 250.
did I see wheel weights for all 4's.. single notch rears too.. if u got them with it u got a super deal.. CONGRATS..

·
Registered
42 Posts
I picked up some wheel weights the other week, it turns out that the front wheel weights I got were Simplicity and the tears are possibly bolens. Idk I like the way those weights look, so I'll probably use them.

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Don't think so, but I think that it has a 7hp kohler. The only number that I could read on the kohler plate was 30189D.

If you don't see a serial number plate under the steering column send us pictures and we may be able to help identify. Also is a 3 speed or 4 speed transmission?

·
hey, 300 plus
459 Posts
Enjoying the late fall sunshine and taking care of the old composters. Tore them down and moved everything to the back corner of the property to start a proper compost pile. Take it when you can as winter is coming!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Rebuilt, painted & bolted the hitch stand on the lawn vac this morning. When I was reading reviews before I bought the vac, several complained about it not dumping well, so I added a piece of plastic conduit to hold a cultivator to rake stuff out.

This afternoon I pulled some more spent plants, hauled them to the shredder with the 70 I & 10P cart. Ground them up with the Merry Mac shredder.
More to do tomorrow if the weather's fit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,447 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I love my remote hose, I have two sections for less tractor moving.
burned300,

I have something like your remote hose for my MCS too. It's a homemade sort of thing with a coupling on one end that connects to the blower, 25' of 8" hose and a bollard on the other end as the wand.

It's not the easiest thing to move around and sometimes I think that I'm wrestling an anaconda but it works. Used it tonight to suck up the leaves out of the ditch.

Roger

·
322 jd. with loader
386 Posts
hello all
i got to get out finally today & mow/ pick up leaves with the pull behind sweeper with the X310 also was a great day for it was 80 degree's today for a record around here were i live
now tomorrow if i not to sore i will try to fill tires in the 322 & put chains on , so if needed the bucket will move the piles of snow where the GT 242 can't push any farther back .
p.s.
in case any 1 was wondering about me as of now i'm CANCER free i had throat cancer & with radiation & chemo treatments i'm clear as of now & i didn't loose my hair ...lol
t.c. be safe , have fun cas life is short

·
Loving my Deeres
1,696 Posts
I brought one of my 455s into my shop that I'm working on for a photo shoot. It was a very quick and dirty (as you can see) photo shoot. It was getting desperate for some JD green in there.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'll get the numbers tomorrow, I'm still just estatic that I picked up a round fender with an integral hitch for 250.

Looks good! The hitch is worth it.

·
Premium Member
6,447 Posts
hello all

p.s.
in case any 1 was wondering about me as of now i'm CANCER free i had throat cancer & with radiation & chemo treatments i'm clear as of now & i didn't loose my hair ...lol
t.c. be safe , have fun cas life is short
:thThumbsU:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
15,254 Posts
Where do you all get your leaf pick up hose? I need a new one for my trac vac. I researched it online and there are so many choices in material and thickness I don't know which one to get.

14261 - 14280 of 14280 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.