My Tractor Forum banner
17941 - 17960 of 19425 Posts

·
Super Moderator
42,365 Posts
Cleaned the driveway again, sorry no pics, my mount for my camera wasn't staying in place and I didn't want to have the camera fall while I was snowblowing!

·
Super Moderator
42,365 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Awesome, thanks. That looks handy for a variety of things.

Mike

Reactions: LukeL and jmb6420

·
Registered
142 Posts
Guess I did something wrong with one of my tire chains and it slid partially off and got jammed on my way up my ice rink of a driveway. Had to struggle with it for about 10-15 minutes to get it off and limp up the hill with one wheel spinning like a cartoon animal on a frozen pond but we made it up!

I think I just didn't put it on as tight as I I could have. Was a pretty weird feeling to suddenly be turning right for no apparent reason lol.

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Guess I did something wrong with one of my tire chains and it slid partially off and got jammed on my way up my ice rink of a driveway. Had to struggle with it for about 10-15 minutes to get it off and limp up the hill with one wheel spinning like a cartoon animal on a frozen pond but we made it up!

I think I just didn't put it on as tight as I I could have. Was a pretty weird feeling to suddenly be turning right for no apparent reason lol.

Keep an eye on your air pressure. I kept losing a chain, turned out I had a leaking tire. Took me a long time to figure that out, very frustrating.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
42,365 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts

LOL - been there, done that. With mine the latch came undone. Now I zip-tie all the connections.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Tread

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Just purchased a used JD rear bolt on ballast box. Hope it makes it here before the weekend. Have a few 4x8x16 concrete blocks for now. Will probably fill with concrete over the summer and build a dolly for it so I can roll it to the rear.
Bolt the dolly or casters to the bottom before you fill it. That's one thing I like about my Cylone, the dolly lifts off the frame and roles around.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
What's the story behind that picture?
Oldest school in the US until they went belly up in 1976. Founded in 1774, I think they started as Charlotte Hall school, being in Charlotte Hall, MD. Eventually became Charlotte Hall Military Academy. I went there in the 69-70 and 70-71 school years. Always wanted to go to a Military school, then I found girls and went back to public schools. Probably a bad choice. I was so far ahead of public schools that when I registered for the 10th grade, I got put in all senior classes. I got the crap kicked out of me in a senior gym class my first year back. Then when I went to MDU, I still liked girls, and added beer to the mix, and terrible study habits from cruising through my last 3 years, I just said to heck with it. I figured I'd just take over the family business, so who needs a degree.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What did you do to or on your John Deere today... ???
How about a 4k 360 degree video from my JD 322 inside cab showing the beast in action!

Got your attention!
Ok ok, here is the link:

Lots more videos coming soon.

Make sure to read the description on the video to find out all about this setup...

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
142 Posts
LOL - been there, done that. With mine the latch came undone. Now I zip-tie all the connections.
View attachment 2535993
View attachment 2535995
View attachment 2535994
Ha, that's exactly what happened to mine!

What did you do to or on your John Deere today... ???
How about a 4k 360 degree video from my JD 322 inside cab showing the beast in action!

Got your attention!
Ok ok, here is the link:

Lots more videos coming soon.

Make sure to read the description on the video to find out all about this setup...

Cheers
Dan
Very cool video, Dan! Where abouts? Jealous of all that snow

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ha, that's exactly what happened to mine!

Very cool video, Dan! Where abouts? Jealous of all that snow
Hey there, I'm in Eastern Canada, in New Brunswick.
I used to have a push snowblower to clear the snow on my large driveway, this was a bit tedious and taking me something like 3 hours to do after a storm. And now, with the tractor, it is more like a therapy.

I am loving it, specially with the heated cab.

Cheers
Dan

17941 - 17960 of 19425 Posts