My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

15221 - 15240 of 15282 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Got my mid PTO seal. That will wait another day to go on. Seems like it won't go in without a bit of force and some sweat. Looks like a shower wrench is all that I have that will fit over the PTO stub.

·
Premium Member
11,263 Posts
Just used the PA322 to take the grass from the push mower bag down and dump into the woods.
Man, now we're looking for ANY excuse for seat time, aren't we???

Mike

Reactions: PA318Guy

·
Registered
361 Posts
Does JD sell high heat green paint?
My grille could use a new coat of paint and I like the look of the green grille. Just having trouble finding high heat JD green.

My actual grill could use we paint too....my wife's favorite color is green...

·
Super Moderator
36,502 Posts
My grill could use a new coat of paint and I like the look of the green grill. Just having trouble finding high heat JD green.
I've never seen any.

·
Super Moderator
36,502 Posts
Bought 1988 265 yesterday, cut some grass after work tonight to try her out.
Looks like it was well taken care of, and looks like a very nice step side truck there too, we don't mind pictures of nice vehicles here too.

·
Registered
376 Posts
My grille could use a new coat of paint and I like the look of the green grille. Just having trouble finding high heat JD green.

My actual grill could use we paint too....my wife's favorite color is green...
Don't know why you would need high heat paint.

·
Jerk of all trades
363 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,502 Posts
Just in case you are wondering:

It uses the hydraulic ram from the 4 way 54 inch plow to operate the clamshell dump action.

15221 - 15240 of 15282 Posts