My Tractor Forum banner

10441 - 10460 of 11046 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,396 Posts
Installed new tires on my 112's finally dry painted front rims. installed electric lift motor also

·
Super Moderator
28,947 Posts
Started testing the new 3 pt. hitch plows I picked up. Good thing, the top link I have is too long and doesn't allow plow to point into the ground. Gotta find shorter ones now!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hmm, you are right. It does look like the spindle is worn too. I'll have to check that. I think the PO must have had the wheels down low and kept the deck low most of the time. They might also be the original wheels and just worn out after almost 400 hours. The flange nuts were slightly worn, so I planning on replacing them soon.
I found a link to a member that rebuilt a 62c deck. Don't know if the gage wheel kit he used fits yours also or if Deere offers a similar kit for yours. Might be worth looking into.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yeah, I think I saw that post some time ago, but thanks for the link. I thought about trying to get wheels with the grease zerk, but these ones were pretty cheap and easy to replace. I am going to see how long they last. I typically mow with the deck very high, but keep the wheels set for a lower cut. I suspect they will rarely hit something and therefore last a long time.

·
Super Moderator
28,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,396 Posts
Did you get an original actuator or did you put a new model in? Tires and rims look good, where's the mud???
I got a electric motor from another 112. I’m pretty sure my motor is repairable, just the price on this motor was too cheap to pass up .
All the mud is on the x595

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
6,396 Posts
I usually don't make too much noise on Sunday, However, it's supposed to rain all week so I'm working, just had to take a pic of this tree that weighed too much for me to handle because it wouldn't let go of its dirt, so use grapple & carry it off

·
Registered
122 Posts
Spent much of the day cleaning up at the river making the area bigger. Trying to double the size this year. Got me a nice club too. Never know these days when you might need one.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Spent much of the day cleaning up at the river making the area bigger. Trying to double the size this year. Got me a nice club too. Never know these days when you might need one.

Going after that VDub! Is that one a 1.8t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,396 Posts
I set the tires out in the sun for an hour to warm them up, sprayed silicone on tire bead & then installed tires 100% by hand, no tools.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Entertainment was arguably my only justification as my car is highly unlikely to leave the garage any time soon but tell me you all wouldn't have done the same thing.
20200323_174025.jpg
20200323_181022.jpg

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Going after that VDub! Is that one a 1.8t?

Nope it’s an 04 BEW TDI 1.9 wagon with a southbend stg 2 clutch Kerma tune and a bog warner S7 turbo. Super fun car. My wife’s car.

We’ve got that, my 95 VR, and a mint 01 Passat 4 motion GLX.

And now we have today in VT...as soon as I took off the blower. Go figure

·
Registered
344 Posts
I was tempted to plow but it’s raining and will likely melt off the driveway.

At least the backyard is pretty.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thinking of going out to scrap the drive... tho honestly I probably don’t need to. It varies, from 1” to 3” or so, but where it’s the deepest is in front of the garage where the sun doesn’t shine. My wife understands... shes the best!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sprayed prodiamine wdg-65 in the lawn with my 3ph sprayer yesterday and bought 10 40# bags of pelletized lime to spread.

10441 - 10460 of 11046 Posts