My Tractor Forum banner

9881 - 9900 of 9982 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Getting the 455 ready for winter duty. Loaded tires, rear weight bracket, front driveshaft and cab. Added a rear view camera... $40 off eBay, wiring was a bit of a pain, but I hate electrical... lol. Wired in a lighted switch to be able to turn off.. should be useful, as it’s harder to turn around all bundled up than it was when I was younger.. lol

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
First time the 47 has been mounted in several years. I hope I need it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Now that your ready for some snow, the first storm will miss you by 10 miles.

·
Parts collector
2,778 Posts
I fired up the 332 to find that after the fuel filter change the problem with the surging and low power is not gone. :tango_face_crying:

I guess it's time to clean the tank, replace the fuel lines and then think about a new fuel pump. After that it's the injector pump. :tango_face_crying:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I fired up the 332 to find that after the fuel filter change the problem with the surging and low power is not gone. :tango_face_crying:

I guess it's time to clean the tank, replace the fuel lines and then think about a new fuel pump. After that it's the injector pump. :tango_face_crying:

Time for bigger injectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,122 Posts
The bigger the blower the better the chance of not having to use it (Keep telling my spouse, it is Winter Storm Insurance) because now I have 2 of the 47" 2S snowblowers and 2 of 54" blades for the 318/420/430 and a 60" blade on the Farmall A. Oh and I'm getting a cab for my Xmas. So I expect I'll be able to wear shorts, get a tan and golf in Michigan this Winter!!!:snowing::ROF:sidelaugh:tango_face_devil:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I put a starter on my 317 this morning. That’s a job that I don’t want to have to do twice.
I also straightened the bucket up on its loader. I’ve been thinking about making a set of over the bucket forks for it and wanted to reinforce it so it didn’t bend any more. That’s also why I’m making forks that fit I’ve the bucket. My plan is to make them so that the weight pushes into the flats instead of pulling down on them.

·
Super Moderator
8,183 Posts
Now that your ready for some snow, the first storm will miss you by 10 miles.
So far that is exactly the case.... sniffle

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Some Buzzards and or possums are going to be thankful tonight, I hopped on the X595 & took the leftover turkey parts to the back of the property, & thanks to all these high winds I picked up the grille topper on the way back. Using the grapple I never had to get off the seat

Attachments

·
motorcycle cowboy
771 Posts
Some Buzzards and or possums are going to be thankful tonight, I hopped on the X595 & took the leftover turkey parts to the back of the property, & thanks to all these high winds I picked up the grille topper on the way back. Using the grapple I never had to get off the seat
Didn't even crush the foil pan. Finesse!

·
Super Moderator
13,182 Posts
This was last Saturday: I finished smearing the mud around the outside of the pad for the new building. Now starts the long wait for the builder to get here.... they think Feb/March... I think May/June because of winter.

Attachments

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,216 Posts
This was last Saturday: I finished smearing the mud around the outside of the pad for the new building. Now starts the long wait for the builder to get here.... they think Feb/March... I think May/June because of winter.

where is the snow..

·
Parts collector
2,778 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,182 Posts
where is the snow..
It hadn’t been delivered yet... but we took our first light delivery on Tuesday... looking at the forecast the blower might go or the 4066R this afternoon......

·
Super Moderator
25,922 Posts
Two uses of the grapple that I don't think the inventor ever considered!! :sidelaugh

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,216 Posts
It hadn’t been delivered yet... but we took our first light delivery on Tuesday... looking at the forecast the blower might go or the 4066R this afternoon......
on Tuesday.. we got 3 inches.. that snow would not go thro the blower.. instead it would bunch up in front of the blower.. we had thunder/snow with lighting..

·
318 Nut
2 Posts
Played with the type 49 snow thrower.

Does the spacing look right on the main pulley in the first Photo?

Should the tensioner pulley bracket go above... below or rest on this ( see second photo)?

new Belt is ordered... This should Get me working then its the flapper mod along with the 34t gear to really toss that white stuff off the long drive

Wondering how it should be from dealer :tango_face_plain:

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts

Grampy got some seat time on the loader up in Maine. We got about 10”. Lost power at about 1:00 am still not on. Gotta love a real wood stove.

·
Parts collector
2,778 Posts

Grampy got some seat time on the loader up in Maine. We got about 10”. Lost power at about 1:00 am still not on. Gotta love a real wood stove.

:thThumbsU

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,122 Posts

What will be the purpose of the new building Mr. Beef? Will it be the Deere Pen for the expanding herd and accessories or the new production studio for Mr. Beef Video Company? Inquiring minds want to know. :tango_face_glasses: :tango_face_devil:

9881 - 9900 of 9982 Posts