·
Registered
733 Posts
heres that vid

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
that seems like it would be kinda rough on equipment guys :sidelaugh

dug out the 400 and smashed down count'em, 71 gopher hills and 3 mole tunnels. i used the split brakes alot to toss the dirt piles around...me leg hurts! LOL they actually do do something afterall who knew:dunno:

·
Red Plaid is Timeless
931 Posts
No pressure without any snow in the forecast, but did a little more assembly after modifying the 50 snowblower to fit up to the SSQA. Made use of the mower deck driveshaft. It got new paint as long as it was apart. There may be an extended chute and control in the future...and a cab. I'm sure envious of all of your cabs. Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Beautiful job Jay....

·
Gravely 2-wheeler
921 Posts
I think this may be the video you are talking about for a walk behind moving dirt. There are a couple on YT.
I am putting my utility scoop on my '69 Gravely C8 walk behind tomorrow for moving compost piles. The '04 JD GT245 I use will be towing a 5' York rake for collecting rocks from the "lawn".

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Finished the rehab on my new to me 425.. Need to do the cab still before snow flies.

Tonight it's already recovered with Oak leaves, so I'll mount the rebuilt deck, and will use it with the boot to the vac next..

Loving the new Deere!!:thThumbsU
FTWingRiders,

The resto on the 425 and mower looks amazing! Glad that you are loving your new Deere!

Roger

·
Registered
344 Posts
My trusty x540 help his cousin clean up the 14 Ash trees we removed from the front yard. The Emerald Ash Borer killed all 32 Ash trees on our property.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
No pressure without any snow in the forecast, but did a little more assembly after modifying the 50 snowblower to fit up to the SSQA. Made use of the mower deck driveshaft. It got new paint as long as it was apart. There may be an extended chute and control in the future...and a cab. I'm sure envious of all of your cabs. Jay
Jay,

Great looking mod! Still love the design of your loader. :fing32::fing32:

I don't know if I missed info on this or not, but for lack of better terms, is the adjustable "upper link" on the right side of the loader to adjust and then "lock" the angle of the SSQA for the snow blower?

Roger

·
Red Plaid is Timeless
931 Posts
I don't know if I missed info on this or not, but for lack of better terms, is the adjustable "upper link" on the right side of the loader to adjust and then "lock" the angle of the SSQA for the snow blower?
Roger,
Yep. I'll be making a slotted strap that limits the lift of the arms and use the float function for normal operation. I may need to upsize the snowblower shoes to account for the extra weight of the loader. Thank you! Jay

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Plow day ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1446917404.554914.jpg

·
Parts collector
2,987 Posts
I took the rear weights off the 314 and put the trac-vac on, then proceeded to mow and mulch the leaves and grass and dropped it all in the garden. I could barely make 2 rounds before I had to empty the trac-vac. BUT it's a small single hopper. It's time to "recreate" the trac-vac and make a bigger hopper. :)

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Took the X485 to 4th annual Columbus, Ohio plow day...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Bought a used Trac vac... fitted up the boot to the 318

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1446938716.398382.jpg

Great fun at plow day in central Ohio!

Thanks again to burned300, Darrin!

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1446939466.556291.jpg

This is not today. But getting snow plow tractor gx335 ready by having 2 leaks in tires fixed. Even better I now have the tools to remove snap rings. Took tool back to NAPA with questions as how to best use it. A customer showed me the tool was reversible so that I could actually spread the snap ring by squeezing tool. How about that for service?

Finding out that I can post pictures easier from iPhone compared to the iMac. Who knew?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Finished mulching leaves and removed deck to clean up for storage. Started hauling wood down to house is my modified skid. It has casters so I can land it in the side of the porch and roll it against the wall. I have 180# on the front and was getting light, I also want to shim for a bit more lift but I have to work out ballast first.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Leaves-b-gone team was at it today. I made the mistake of driving the 316C for a while and then jumping into the x585 then jumping back to the 316C. Wow! What a difference in ride quality!

Took a few other pictures for fun.

Even got the A out running around for a while.

41 - 60 of 10290 Posts