My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1035 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Cut the back yard for hopefully the last time this year. I'm glad all this black dust blew off.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Plow day Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Steering part Steering wheel

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Took the X485 to 4th annual Columbus, Ohio plow day...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Looks like a nice day for it.Lots of green in that field.:fing32:
yep sea of green, however, every brand is welcome. three cubs were there.

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Leaves-b-gone team was at it today. I made the mistake of driving the 316C for a while and then jumping into the x585 then jumping back to the 316C. Wow! What a difference in ride quality!
I'm assuming the X585 rides better?

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Just got done ordering parts for X485.

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Finished picking up neighbors leaves for the year, came home in the dark, had to use the lights on the X720SE to put leaf trailer, Ohio Steel trailer & 990 back into Mini Barn

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Cut grass and collected leafs for the last time this year!

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Run EZ Vac Engine out of gas, tomorrow I will put everything away for the next 11 months.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Used the X720 to back the EZ VAC into shed since leaf season is over, I don't like having a trailer on three point because of no down pressure, however, I need the lift to keep trailer level when backing in

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Not a good last few days with the X748. Sunday I managed to somehow break the depth control rod on the 3PH pulling the cyclone rake. Tractor is less than a month out of warranty but dealer said sorry cannot help ya. So I bought the repair parts and I rush order on shipping as I needed the loader and 3ph tonight and got it all repaired tonight and works great actually adjust easier than it used to. I used the tractor for about an hour tonight and put it away. Afterward in the garage I noticed a funny smell. Open the hood to coolant seeping down the radiator core coming out of one of the tubes in the core. Did someone tell the tractor the warranty was up??:Disgus:

Do you know what happened to make it break?

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Maverick74, hopefully it's just a loose clamp, like Whirly posted. my 720 leaked and had to tighten hose clamps.

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Parts came in mail to hold front of PTO shaft for X485, hope this bracket doesn't drag on plow day

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Added PTO shaft label on X485

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
X's got bath last night, covered up this morning, Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Floor

·
Premium Member
7,582 Posts
Mounted bracket for front PTO shaft

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1035 Posts