My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 1413 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,685 Posts
Put one of the 318 seats on my 322, much better than the Murray seat I had on it:sidelaugh. Then got my lawn and my dads lawn mowed today.

After I got done mowing with the 322 I decided to try and install the rear PTO that came with one of the 318's. Does anyone have a pic of what holds the clutch in place? I can't figure out what holds it or where it goes thanks
There is one small steel strap that goes to a bolt on the clutch and essentially holds the clutch from spinning. First one I saw I was amazed how that was on there! Worst thing is that that steel strap and bolt are not shown on the exploded diagram. But when I pulled one off a 318 I was parting out it was a strap from item # 17 to a bolt though the frame. Sorry don't have any pics of it and I'm not even sure that was the correct way to have it installed.

·
Super Moderator
44,685 Posts
hello all, it's been a while since iv'e done any thing with my tractor's last year & though winter, i never got to use them had to pay people to take care of house because of my throat cancer .
i dont know what has been harder watching others do my fun or going though the helll i had went though with radiation every day for 7 weeks & chemo once per week.
But so far iv'e got to mow our yard twice this year , yesterday was 2nd time i'm thinking i should mow it again tomorrow i miss it that bad. i even took them all for a ride also
Nice to see you posting and hope you are winning the battle with cancer, can't let it stop you from getting some seat time.

1 - 19 of 1413 Posts