My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a good power king engine cover, Not pited just light surface rust in some places, i was wondering if anyone knew what it was off of? im trying to sell it, $10 + shipping if anyone wants it
thanks
Taylor

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Looks like it will fit any 14hp. Not sure about the 12hp and the 18 have over head valves so it wont fit those.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
it will fit 12hp and maybe 16hp
I thought they used briggs for 16hp. I figured that would only fit kohlers. Would it fit a briggs?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I thought they used briggs for 16hp. I figured that would only fit kohlers. Would it fit a briggs?
i think pk used 16hp bigss but kohlers made a 16hp that looked almost identical to to the rest of the k series lines

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
i think pk used 16hp bigss but kohlers made a 16hp that looked almost identical to to the rest of the k series lines
kohler did make a 16hp. steve repowed his with a 16hp. somebody else has a 16hp kohler in it but i dont remember who. i found the head bolt pattern on the kohler site manuals. it does not show the bolts for a 16ph though.

·
Still plays with tractors
2,290 Posts
PKs never had 16hp kohlers from the factory. If you see one with a 16hp kohler, someone put it in there. Kohler did make a 16hp specified to fit in the PK. PK's had 16hp briggs engines from the factory and they were only offered for a couple of years. The part you have is for the kohler engine but I don't know if it's for the 12hp or 14hp. They might even be the same.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Taylor, Is this part still available? I would like to buy it if someone has not bet me to it. Please PM me with info.

BUD

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM sent BUD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts