My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well went to a good ol fashion auction about a 4 months ago and bought this beauty! I finally am getting close to done with most of my projects outside so I'm lining up winter projects! and this is one of them......I got this tiller for $10 its not pretty but it spins, Your probably going to call me crazy cause i plan to start with the tiller redo it, and then buy a tractor and gearbox to go with it. Ive always wanted a tractor just for tilling and this looks like my time, Ive had more cub cadets than i can count and i know how good they are that's why i waited for a International tiller.

Now is where im going to need help......
1.) What models can i put this tiller on? (I heard im going to want a hydro NOT a gear drive so i can till slower.)
2.)what can anyone tell me about these gear boxes I need? they hard to get? anyone wanna sell one?
3.) I LOVE PICS so if you have a pic of a tiller on your cub PLEASEEE post it so i have a idea what im doing.

Thanks!
Taylor

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just saw the other tiller post is this a #2?

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
It can Be Put On any IH Cub Garden tractor from the Cub Cadet Model to the 782 and Can Be adapter to fit Most MTD Made Cub Cadet standard Garden tractor up to 1997 such as the 1440,1641 & 1863 & 1864 Just Not any of the Cub Super Garden tractors:thThumbsU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts