My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after racking up 158 hours of seat time in less than 18 months using my X500 and all the assorted toys and attachments that go with it, to do just about everything, I have decided to start a thread, in the spirit of the "What Can a Compact Utility (CUT) Tractor Do" thread, for garden tractors. So here it is, Post Your Photos Of Your Garden Tractors In Action!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a couple of photos of the latest feat accomplished by my X500 and jbjr... Pics are small as they were taken with my blkbry, but that is a section of solid oak approximately 23" in diameter and 38" in length. jbjr could not lift on completely on its own, had to push it up a slight incline to get the jbjr to lift to its maximum height. I put it in excess of 250lbs as I have lifted this much easily in the past.

Attachments

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,642 Posts
HydrHarold--in the spirit of the thread (and controversy) I started regarding coyotes, see if you can photoshop a 'yote coming out of your snowblower. That's hilarious!

My X748 at work, hauling firewood, tilling the garden

Attachments

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
HH, looks like that snowblower of yours is the cat's MEOW:ROF slkpk

·
More Liberty, Less Tyrany
641 Posts

·
Father to Triplets + 1
1,034 Posts
Geesh, what is this a deer only post?

How about lay up a garden into rows

Take the kids for a ride

Pull a middle buster a foot deep through the soil

And then disk it all down

And clean up good!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking Craftsman and the Tri-ribs look great. Do you have any problem with them tearing up the yard in turns? That the only thing I didn't like about my Tri-Ribs. Right now I'm just using them for snowblowing. slkpk

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
I noticed mine will leave a mark especially in a turn if I don't slow down. Of course, it has been raining here the last week so the lawn is pretty wet.

I love how they track. Mowed my ditch and absolutely no slippage.

·
Father to Triplets + 1
1,034 Posts
No I don't have much problem with them tearing up the grass. I do try not to take the tractor out when it is wet though. When it is wet, my tractor makes a mess out of everything. Mostly its the big Ag prints and ruts all over the place. I thought about getting a set of turfs for non garden tasks. Thanks for the complements guys.

I just noticed this is in the John Deere forum. Sorry about posting Craftsman pics here. Maybe this should be moved to the round table if everyone is meant to participate. Anyway should be good. I had no idea a JBjr could handle so much. Very impressive.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just noticed this is in the John Deere forum. Sorry about posting Craftsman pics here. Maybe this should be moved to the round table if everyone is meant to participate. Anyway should be good. I had no idea a JBjr could handle so much. Very impressive.
Justin,

You make a mean set of rows...:thThumbsU Hey what size are your rear ags? And the thread is not only for JDs I just happen to post here it, so feel free to post more pics of yours if you want. But I guess it probably would be better if moved to an area for all to feel free to post. Anyone know how to move or can any of the admins or mods move this thread to a more suitable area for all to feel free to post? Thanks in advance.

·
Father to Triplets + 1
1,034 Posts
Justin,

You make a mean set of rows...:thThumbsU Hey what size are your rear ags? And the thread is not only for JDs I just happen to post here it, so feel free to post more pics of yours if you want. But I guess it probably would be better if moved to an area for all to feel free to post. Anyone know how to move or can any of the admins or mods move this thread to a more suitable area for all to feel free to post? Thanks in advance.
Carlisle power trac, 23x8.5-12.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts