My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
16841 - 16860 of 17284 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16,841 ·
Long night. Sundowning patient on the wing jumping up every 5 mins setting off the bed alarm. I wrapped my pillow around my head to drown out the noise at 0230 and slept till lab draw at 0500. Home now to check on the dog. She's fine and sitting in her bed on a heated corn bag.

The wife is fine. Doc will want lab results before discharge. Gonna shower and head back in.

Dog Ear Dog breed Carnivore Comfort

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
That's good, I'm glad your wife, and Rubi, are doing well. That's good news.

With the weather cooling off, soon we will be plugging in the heating pads for Pippin. Heaven forbid she need to just sleep on the assorted UNHEATED blankets and other comfy sleeping spots that are available to her. We're not monsters.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Whoa, Randy and @Sevenhills1952. Thank God both of your wives are doing well. I'll be thinking about you guys.

Mike
Thanks! She's doing great. Our fantastic neighbors brought dinner over when we got home at 6PM. I can heat soup is all
I have 3 different drops to instill different times.
That $3K is peanuts compared to vision. She can see clearly...no glasses for that eye, other one in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Thanks! She's doing great. Our fantastic neighbors brought dinner over when we got home at 6PM. I can heat soup is all
That $3K is peanuts compared to vision. She can see clearly...no glasses for that eye, other one in a few weeks.

That's great news! And yeah, if you can help improve such an important sense for a manageable cost, that sounds good to me. I'm glad she's doing well.

·
Super Moderator
38,512 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,512 Posts
Long night. Sundowning patient on the wing jumping up every 5 mins setting off the bed alarm. I wrapped my pillow around my head to drown out the noise at 0230 and slept till lab draw at 0500. Home now to check on the dog. She's fine and sitting in her bed on a heated corn bag.

The wife is fine. Doc will want lab results before discharge. Gonna shower and head back in.

View attachment 2523589
Randy, glad that she's doing well, staying in hospitals is never "relaxing".

Glad everything went well and her vision is good! Just remember, you can't get away with anything now!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16,847 ·
Thanks everyone. @Sevenhills1952 We might be able to take up a collection for you to help the wife ease into her new found vision. How about this mask? :D

Forehead Nose Smile Cheek Eye

·
Super Moderator
38,512 Posts
Cleaning some items for plow day and the cab project, also cleaned the dirt off my workshop from before the gutters were installed.
Plant Green Vegetation Apiary Grass

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16,849 ·
Need to touch up paint that poor loader curl bracket. I'll send some Van Sickle IH yellow

·
Super Moderator
38,512 Posts
Need to touch up paint that poor loader curl bracket. I'll send some Van Sickle IH yellow
Yep, you're right, I never painted after I added some welding to it. Yellow, hmmmm I think I have enough JD Yellow to paint the whole bucket....next year maybe!

·
Super Moderator
38,512 Posts
My one 322 just started missing on a cylinder when mowing, it would recover after a minute or so but it did it about 3 times. Probably change the mower to Tville322 tomorrow and finish. This may be an issue for plow day if I can't get it running right, no need to haul 2 machines if one isn't going to work.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Got all the way to Fairfax this morning only to realize I forgot to grab my laptop... :banghead:

Its no fun writing out extinguisher info/barcodes. But... We've found so many issues at this stage (only on day 3 of what may end up being a 3 week job) that we basically have to redo the entire thing and quadruple check everything.

Did I mention I hate fixing other people's mistakes...

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16,855 ·
My one 322 just started missing on a cylinder when mowing, it would recover after a minute or so but it did it about 3 times. Probably change the mower to Tville322 tomorrow and finish. This may be an issue for plow day if I can't get it running right, no need to haul 2 machines if one isn't going to work.
Haven't you had one of these do this before?

We are home, wife is crashed on the couch, dog next to me on the loveseat. Raining for the first significant time in months. Glad to be home but exhausted.

·
Super Moderator
38,512 Posts
Haven't you had one of these do this before?

We are home, wife is crashed on the couch, dog next to me on the loveseat. Raining for the first significant time in months. Glad to be home but exhausted.
The Tville322 came with the middle cylinder dead. Thought it would be a coil but it wasn't, ended up being the ECM which is much pricier!

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16,857 ·
The Tville322 came with the middle cylinder dead. Thought it would be a coil but it wasn't, ended up being the ECM which is much pricier!
Oh man, I hope that ain't it. Ouch!

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
Relax if you can, Randy. You've earned it!

Mike

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16,859 ·

·
Registered
238 Posts
I worked on the hoop houses all day , they are 7.3' x 12' . got one done , will finish the other tomorrow . waiting on the plastic roll to come until I can get it enclosed. trying to figure out how to do the doorways and end frame without buying expensive treated lumber . I have some steel poles I salvaged from a dumpster I'm hoping to use . will see tomorrow .
Plant Plant community Land lot Natural landscape Tree

16841 - 16860 of 17284 Posts