My Tractor Forum banner

9261 - 9280 of 9422 Posts

·
Administrator
17,522 Posts
Let's face it. No matter how well we thought we were doing on our own, our wives saved us from ourselves!:love:
And just think which one of us got the better deal. As my buddy always said..."that marriage license was the best $2.00 we ever spent!" Yeah that was 50 yrs ago for the both of us so I'm betting the price may have gone up a bit. But still worth it.
MikeC

·
Premium Member
10,388 Posts
"I do." AKA, the last decision a man ever has (or gets) to make...

Mike

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Super Moderator
8,667 Posts
Got on the train and headed into the Big Apple.....a car that usually has about 120 people in it....had 11 others...the parking lot was empty at the RR station....Penn Station was deserted...so up to the world level and walk to the west side....the last thing you will hear in the video is a soldier saying SIR...he was telling me to stop recording :cautious:....there were a lot of National Guardsmen ...and ladies....extremely professional, and organized...they were directing the people...despite the ridiculous procedure to get an appointment, this place was being run like a Swiss watch....my appointment was for 10:15 -10:30..I got there early and was finished with everything, including 15 minute wait time a little before my appointment time...they were extremely thorough making sure you have ID and are whom you claim to be, asking about medical history, and confirming that you are aware that this is the Pfizer vaccine and does require a 2nd dose to be considered effective...I have to go back in 3 weeks for the 2nd one

·
Super Moderator
34,468 Posts
Got on the train and headed into the Big Apple.....a car that usually has about 120 people in it....had 11 others...the parking lot was empty at the RR station....Penn Station was deserted...so up to the world level and walk to the west side....the last thing you will hear in the video is a soldier saying SIR...he was telling me to stop recording :cautious:....there were a lot of National Guardsmen ...and ladies....extremely professional, and organized...they were directing the people...despite the ridiculous procedure to get an appointment, this place was being run like a Swiss watch....my appointment was for 10:15 -10:30..I got there early and was finished with everything, including 15 minute wait time a little before my appointment time...they were extremely thorough making sure you have ID and are whom you claim to be, asking about medical history, and confirming that you are aware that this is the Pfizer vaccine and does require a 2nd dose to be considered effective...I have to go back in 3 weeks for the 2nd one
View attachment 2492314 View attachment 2492315
Pretty sure you could put all the businesses in Titusville inside that building!!

4,235 Posts
View attachment 2492314 View attachment 2492315
Mark, your date of birth says 1995. The card should say when your second appt is and time.

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,277 Posts
Mark, I've never seen Penn Station nor the LIRR with those few people. Glad you had a good trip. Hopefully, your next one will be just a smooth.

·
Premium Member
10,388 Posts
Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
If that card doesn't explicitly indicate which vaccine you got, I would write it down on the card, to help make sure to get the same vaccine for the second shot...

·
Super Moderator
8,667 Posts
Thank you Don....I actually got a PM advising me to delete my personal info...so I took it down while I took another shot with it blocked out...so I don't think he realized it...thank you also for tractor cab enclosure info...it would have been nice in the weather the other day

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Finished up the bird house tower:
HPIM3145.JPG

When the snow clears I'll take it out back & stake it down. Too slick to go out there right now, it was one year ago today that I fell out back & tore the patellar tendon loose from my left knee. Don't want to go through that again!!!

·
Premium Member
10,388 Posts
Probably old news by now, but apparently, some scam artists have been copying those covid cards and using them for devious intentions, selling them online, etc. We've seen a lot of news stories warning against posting them.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,280
@Newsman and @bontai Joe Congrats on the new little ones!

@MARK (LI) Congrats on the vaccine. Good to know you'll have some protection going forward and I'm glad the process was easy. That's a lot of glass, concrete, and steel. It is beautiful but makes us hillbillies nervous not seeing dirt lol.

@grnspot110 Birdhouse looks fantastic. Very cool design. Looking for bluebirds?

I gained a student today. have her for 3 weeks. Her first treatment/ initiation to acute care was us dragging a very ill man up to bedside and standing him down in ICU with tons of IVs, telemetry, chest tubes, O2, foley etc. She did well as most are really nervous around all the lines and monitors/beeping down in critical care. Some students have passed out in that situation.

It is 80 degrees warmer today than 6 days ago. 80 degrees! Absolutely insane temp jump to 60F, sunny and beautiful.
20210222_173029~2_compress17.jpg

I picked up some medication on the way home today. My usual daily brew is Modelo. The Tecate is alright and a nice change.
20210222_172922(1)_compress65.jpg

My wife took our houseguest to work to her owner today. It's nice a calm today. My little dog is tired from entertaining. Ginger was tired last night and crashed next to me.

20210221_152057_compress33.jpg

9261 - 9280 of 9422 Posts