My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 81 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
My dad had rotator cuff surgery on both of his shoulders 15 years ago, he still can't lift his arms above his head. You gotta move as much as you can after surgery or you get locked up. My Dad blames golfing (which is probably partially to blame) but I blame him not doing the physical therapy long enough.
The reason I'm a PTA instead of a mechanic is because of surgeries on both shoulders. Ripped off my left bicep tendon and was in PT for mths.

Gotta go do PT with my patients now. Talk at ya later.

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
It's dark an I'ma too lazy to go take pics now. 🤣

We have 2 new cute ones on the ground. Bout 4 days old now. 😁 Have others due.
My wife's grandpa raised them. It's been a struggle to keep her from trying to get me to have a bunch of the little buggers.

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Still snowing, that's my plan in the morning though! :LOL:
Just go all North Dakota hwy dept style on it and grade all night long even if you're plowing nothing. :D

·
Premium Member
7,956 Posts
That happens on my street. Then, when there's actually snow, they're nowhere to be found for hours...

Mike

·
Long Time Thread Stalker
196 Posts
Well I just cleaned out the straw in the chicken pen, so if you are doing a task that is less fun than shoveling chicken **** in the freezing rain for an hour I'll buy you a beer.
I know that job all to well, except, try 60 birds worth...

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Premium Member
7,956 Posts
What year is the Regal?

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I'm off work today and working tomorrow thru Tuesday. I had planned on being productive today but mother nature decided to throw me a curve ball. Started getting colder this morning and it's 24F right now. Really finding it hard to get off my duff and out in the cold.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Just had a little rainstorm pass through that dumped an inch and a half of rain which also dropped the temp way down to 65° from the nicer 75°. But saw from that rain that I have to fix the gutter. Darn, now I have to put those heavy jeans and T-shirt to go out and fix it.

61 - 81 of 134 Posts